View Single Post
Old 07-30-2021, 05:23 AM   #12202
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Rachel Adams – Chastity Chores Tarpon Springs

Seems so long ago since I saw Rachel Adams in London! Before the world ended, I was able to meet up with her, and give her a ChastityBabes birthday present: her own chastity bra!
Since then, she has been back in the USA, in quarantine, like most of us since mid March… not fun! No traveling, no touring, not much to do! But she found a way to make it more interesting. Rachel Adams loves very hard Challenges, so she decided to lock herself in her belt and bra as often as possible. This gear is very tight, but that’s what she loves about chastity! The feeling of being restricted! It makes doing boring household chores a hundred times better! Try it at home if you want: you will see it will become more exciting to do your tasks, and you will notice an increased sense of focus!
Rachel gets out her vacuum cleaner (or hoover) and cleans the entire room. Then it’s on to the most boring task in the world: folding laundry! Rachel lets us enjoy lots of interesting angles so we can watch her move around in her full chastity outfit, folding away huge stacks of clothes. Who said household chores are boring! Rachel looks amazing in her gear, and I hope she will send me a few more Daily Life videos soon!
Stay safe and locked up everyone, we will get through this time together! Feel free to send me your lockdown chastity home videos, pictures, or stories, I would love to hear how you are spending your quarantine time!
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14692kbps
Audio: 314kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rachel Adams – Chastity Chores

Inverted hogtie horror Pasvalys

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Pretty Lexi Lane lays helplessly bound and gagged arched over a steel table in a cruel inverted hogtie. Her elbows are crushed together behind her back in ropes with her arms pulled under the table and her bound ankles pulled up under the other side of the table. Her ankles are tethered to her wrists causing her back to bend. Lexi pulls desperately at the ropes but there is no escape. She hears someone come into the room and looks to see me coming in with a big smile on her face. Lexi begs through her gag for help but I am not there to help her escape. I thoroughly enjoy tormenting sweet young helpless girls with my razor sharp red finger nails. I begin to tickle poor Lexi's ribs and under her arms. Lexi screams and cries in laughter as she begs through her gag to stop, but I am relentless and I poke her as Lexi squirms and struggles in the ropes. I finish her off by tickling her pussy to orgasm. I slide my hand her hand down Lexi's panties and tickle and rub her pussy until she cums. I've had my fun for now and I leave poor Lexi bound, gagged and exhausted draped over the table.
Duration: 10:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13532kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Inverted hogtie horror

Mistress Irony's Perversions Nanzhong

Her perversions are as vast as her insatiable desire to act them out on her submissive slaves. "Mistress Irony's Perversions" presents a three act film where the mistress herself performs demented acts of perversion on a young beautiful blond slave girl. Suspended from chains and completely at the mercy of her mistress the girl submits herself to a spanking, paddling, flogging and electric stimulation before being penetrated with a dildo and pleasured with a vibrator. She is then left in a box for Mistress Irony to decide when to release her.
When she is however, the sadistic Irony has a whole slew of new perversions to act out, including the use of a fucking machine!
Duration: 48:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2982kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Irony's Perversions

Bdsm Most Popular Hotel Bondage Orgasm for Lorelei Pagri

Release Year: 2018
Studio: BedroomBondage
Genres: Bondage
This gift-themed progression bondage video first shows Mary Jane completely obscured within lightly-wrapped red gauze.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:31
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7992kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 515.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bdsm Most Popular Hotel Bondage Orgasm for Lorelei

Classic Simone Part 2 Cedartown

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Devonshire
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage
Classic from master Simone, awesome rope bondage action. Enjoy!
Duration: 1:56:12
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 972kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 964.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Classic Simone Part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.05217 секунды с 9 запросами