Old 07-30-2021, 05:24 AM   #12206
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Punishment of Street Girls Semipalatinsk

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English
Cute girls get on the ass. They are beautiful and gentle pussy and tits. The boys tied their hands and slap ass
Format: mp4
Duration: 52:36
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3388kbps
Audio: 132kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punishment of Street Girls

Young heiress tricked by devious aunt Antofagasta

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Rich heiress Aubree Lane has plans to travel the world after inheriting all her grand daddy's money. She's packed and ready to leave on the tour of a lifetime and answers the knock at her door thinking it's her limo. Instead it is me, Aubree's long lost auntie who she hasn't seen or heard from in years. Of course I know all about the young brat's inheritance and I plan to get my hot little hands on every penny of it. Aubree hesitates when I question her about the amount but I am determined to convince her my only concern is to help her. Suddenly I jab her in the ass with a syringe and the poor thing begins to stumble and she lands on the couch out cold. I drag her into the bedroom and tie the girl up with her legs spread wide open and her wrist bound above her head. Aubree struggles and protests as I grope her body informing her that I've drawn up papers making me her legal guardian in charge of all her money. All she needs to do is sign. I figure that if I keep her as my bound captive for several days she will see things my way. I manhandle her bound body some more then add a tight crotch rope burying it into her pussy o that her lips bulge in her panties. Aubree is clearly pissed off but there's not much she can do now. I peel down my silk panties and force them into her big mouth sealing them in tightly with elastic bandage. I leave the dumb bimbo to become good and hungry but she's already managed to get her wrists unbound trying desperately to escape. I tie her wrists behind her back making sure the knots are placed where the rich little thing can't get to them then I add a tight neck rope so that every time Aubree struggles she chokes herself. No doubt the girl will see things my way after being left bound and gagged for a few days ...
Duration: 15:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3401kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 410.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Young heiress tricked by devious aunt

Ariel Anderssen - reverse prayer nurse Hixton

The Ariel Anderssen is back! She was very excited to get tied up in this hospital setting, who doesn’t like a nurse in bondage! The tall blonde Ariel is famous for her reverse prayer skills, so we tied her in white ropes, hands up very high between her shoulders. A red and white gag matches her cute nurse outfit perfectly! All nurses should be tied like this all the time! Although that might not be super helpful, but it would certainly cheer us up!
Duration: 4:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14557kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 465.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ariel Anderssen - reverse prayer nurse

Mercy West - No Mercy for Mercy Lakeville

Girl on girl is the most sensual form of bondage. A woman knows exactly how to satisfy, and torment, another woman's body. Bella Rossi knows better than most. She does not just know women, she knows bondage.
Duration: 1:10:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mercy West - No Mercy for Mercy

Ariel - gorgeous body struggling in rope bondage Siauliai

Ariel! Wow! She is so fit! One of our favorite bondage models, Ariel is flexible, she has huge boobs, and she can take big ballgags! We couldn’t ask for more, it’s always exciting to tie her up and watch her struggle. Ariel is not very experienced, but she likes a challenges, and every time we tie her she puts in a lot of energy and effort. Ariel moves around shaking her big boobs, trying to get out of the elbow bondage, but she’s not getting anywhere. The big gag looks so good on her! Don’t miss this video and picture set!
Duration: 4:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14600kbps
Audio: 297kbps

File size: 448.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ariel - gorgeous body struggling in rope bondage

Время генерации страницы 0.03915 секунды с 9 запросами