LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Lilyan Red - Lilyan shaming treatment Truchas

Studio: Unchained Perversions
Cast: Lilyan Red
Genres: bondage blowjobs, bdsm, deep throat, face fucking, tattoos & piercings
Lilyan Red is a young and fresh beauty from Spain. She had got a good fame in the Industry, but now she is retired, even if she is so young. She starts a business in catering and ceremony food service. I come to her restaurant in Spanish countryside, near Barcelona to interview her… but not only for that of course!! I would like to know the reasons of her retirement: I’m sure she is still the nasty bitch I saw on the net. Actually she admit she loves to play in her private life still, but not in public videos anymore. At the beginning of the interview I propose her a ridiculous amount of money, only for a simple bondage set. I’m firmly convinced that Lilyan’s slut attitude is gonna be wake up on set. As long as she is tied up and she cannot oppose resistance, I reveal her she is going to be humiliated, used and . She appears not in fear, so I was right: she is a nasty wore and she loves to be hill treated.
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7692kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lilyan Red - Lilyan shaming treatment

Bdsm Most Popular Dress Destroyed on WrapGagged Damsel Lorelei Kaohsiung County

Release Year: 2018
Studio: BedroomBondage
Genres: Bondage
Video language: English
Lorelei is restrained naked at the office and is shown minute by minute in an increasingly ropey bondage.
Duration: 11:46
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 5676kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 516.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bdsm Most Popular Dress Destroyed on WrapGagged Damsel Lorelei

Stella Cox - bondage super talent Lebeau

Stella Cox is amazing! She can do it all: tightest elbow bondage, breast bondage, and much more. She can stay in bondage for so long, it’s unbelievable. Very fortunate are the ones that get to tie her up, she really genuinely loves being tied up so much! We tied Stella in a strict elbow bondage and chicken wing tie with a tight boob harness. She was as happy as she could be. A nice gag to make her drool, and we could just watch her for hours. So cute and talented!
Duration: 4:33
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11703kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 396.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stella Cox - bondage super talent

False Pretenses - Devilynne Courbevoic

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Devilynne
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Devilynne is an up and coming starlet and she's looking for her big break when she finds herself in O.T.'s office. She's determined to get the job, but he doesn't seem too sure about her. He says that he can tell a lot about a girl from the smell of her panties. It seems odd, but she waits until he looks away and removes them for him to sniff, and clearly he smells something promising, because she gets the job. Devilynne is about to learn first hand, though, that there is no easy way to the top, as she finds herself gagged and tied up in leather straps on the floor surrounded by people waiting to touch her. O.T. sets her up, laying her down on her stomach and strapping her ankles to her neck in a hog tie. Then Matt Williams sticks a stocking over her head and gives her an electrical tape gag and blindfold, tying the stocking to her feet as well so that her head is held up. O.T. pulls up her skirt so he can tickle her and she starts screaming, so he decides he'd better give her something to scream about. He takes out a cane and starts beating her ass and her feet. He sits her up with her legs spread by two wooden posts and sticks a bit gag in her mouth. She knows she's stuck. She doesn't struggle. She sits there waiting for whatever O.T. will deliver next. He brings a dragon tail over and lashes at her ass and pussy with it. In no time she is crying and drooling all over herself. Then it's time for him to share a keepsake with her. He pulls out his phone and shows her a video from earlier in the night a dick being stuffed down her throat, and that gets more screams than even the beating. She can't take seeing herself that way, but she has no choice. Just like she has no choice in whether or not O.T. is going to make her cum.
Duration: 34:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: False Pretenses - Devilynne

The Dominatrix II, Vol. 2 Chester Gap

Studio: Explicit Empire
Cast: Brandy Smile,Cristine Akira Lee,Tina Kay,Donna Bella,Mea Melone,Samantha Bentley,Shara Jones,Latex Lucy,Taissia Shanti,Dolly Diore,Nikki Waine
Genres: Lezdom,Anal toy,Anal Strapon,Oral
Sheer dominance through imposing sexual suggestion and application. She provides the direction and the toys while her willing subjects are there to take it until they climax and beyond.
Duration: 2:19:17
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Dominatrix II, Vol. 2

Время генерации страницы 0.06074 секунды с 9 запросами