Old 07-30-2021, 05:25 AM   #12210
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Charlotte Vale - Cuntlette Part 2 South Dos Palos

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Charlotte is pulled up on her toes. The horrible spike board is slid under her. It’s not long before she is bawling her eyes out. Watching such a pretty woman cry is the highlight of the show.
She’s stripped and put into a strict hogtie. It’s time for some food. If you can call it food. The slop they put into her mouth looks disgusting. She must be hungry because she gobbles it up.
Finally Charlotte is mounted to an H frame. She’s so vulnerable with her legs spread. Her slip is put over her face and water is poured over. She’s having a good tone, but it’s so scary.

Format: mp4
Duration: 39:32
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2698kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 818.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charlotte Vale - Cuntlette Part 2

Super tight extreme drooling hogtie! Four Corners

Whoohoo I did a super tight extreme drooling hogtie! I was immediately drooling when my harness ring gag went on, but things got worse and worse for me (and I loved it!). I was handcuffed, elbow cuffed, and ankle cuffed, put in a hogtie with a tight chain running from the top of my head to the elbow cuffs to the wrist cuffs to the ankle cuffs! It was so tight, I was just reduced to a tight package of bondage, I could not much much at all! What a great position, I really enjoyed this one!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:13
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 124.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Super tight extreme drooling hogtie!

Jewell's Favorite Ballgags & Hogties Rosser

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English
After applying fresh bright red lipstick Jewell sets off to share her large collection of huge ball gags with the camera. Gag by gag, they increase in size, stretching the beautiful Jewell to her limit. After her "fashion show," you'll be in the mood to have a cigarette of your own, but it doesn't stop there as Jewell then endures a series of fabulous hogties. Clothed, corseted or naked, but almost always with a ballgag, Jewell struggles against her ropes with an endless flood of drool as the scenes progress. Each tie refusing to disappoint the bondage fan, her hogtie fest culminates in forced orgasms and a penetrating dildo tied into place.
Duration: 1:56:13
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1185kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jewell's Favorite Ballgags & Hogties

Interrogatio Die Tierhexe Long Island City

Video language: German
Nachdem immer wieder Futter auf mysteriöse Weise aus den Stallungen des Gutsherren verschwun-den ist, vermutet man das Wirken einer Tierhexe, einem Weib, das es versteht, zur Tarnung die Gestalt eines Tieres anzunehmen. Und tatsächlich, eines Tages ertappt man Mathilda auf frischer Tat beim Stehlen von Möhren. Da diese bereits schon einmal vor dem Hexengericht stand, liegt der Verdacht nahe, die Schuldige gefunden zu haben. Um die Vermutung zu beweisen wird die Hexe einer Reihe von harten Prüfungen unterzogen. Sollte sie die Tierhexe sein, so steht es geschrieben, dann tritt die Verwandlung dann ein, wenn man sie hält und behandelt wie das Tier, dessen Gestalt sie anzunehmen versteht. So wird das Weib erst als Hündin abgerichtet, dann als Stute dressiert und getrimmt - beides erträgt die Hexe, ohne dass der Wandel eintritt. Doch dann soll sie als Kaninchen gestoßen werden, mit der großen mittelalterlichen Rammelmaschine!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:34:41
Video: 576x320, XviD, 877kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 698.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Interrogatio Die Tierhexe

Rachel Returns to Hotel Hell BDSM Pt 1 Cunningham

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Part 1 begins as Rachel is led in and sat in a chair. topless and wearing just a pair of pantyhose, Rachel's skirt has been used as a hood, keeping her in the dark as to what is going on. Once she is placed in the chair, twine is used to tightly tie and secure Rachel to the chair. First her upper arms are tied tightly to the chair with twine. Her legs are then spread with each ankle tightly tied to the chair legs with twine. Rachel's hands and wrists are then tightly tied with twine, securing them tightly in place.
Now that Rachel is tightly tied and helpless her hood is removed showing that Rachel is tightly gagged with a ball gag panel harness gag secured tight. Unable to protect herself or protest it's time for Rachel's suffering to begin. Her small sexy tits are groped and squeezed tightly followed by each tit being slapped hard to give Rachel a taste of what is to come.
Duration: 14:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8860kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 939.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rachel Returns to Hotel Hell BDSM Pt 1

Время генерации страницы 0.03945 секунды с 9 запросами