View Single Post
Old 07-30-2021, 05:26 AM   #12213
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Yasmine - elbow bondage hogtie Larnaca

Sultry Yasmine is an exotic beauty with super flexibility. She is a one of a kind girl: into bondage and submission AND incredibly hot AND smart. Yasmine has been tied up by us so many times, and she keeps coming back for more. She is the only model who can do elbow bondage without any time limits, she can basically be tied with her elbows touching forever, there are no problems for her in this position at all. This makes her a very desired model for custom shoots, and many people have ordered custom videos with her. Do you want to order your own Yasmine video? No problem, just email us!
Format: mp4
Duration: 4:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14582kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 467.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yasmine - elbow bondage hogtie

Rain Degrey Dronten

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Rain Degrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
Video language: English
Master A has decided he wants to play mind games with Rain DeGrey. Normally that would just involve a bit of corporal punishment, but today he is feeling especially sadistic. He has her fucking herself with an ass hook before the games have even started. The series of clamps he sets up later is pretty impressive. Every time she shifts her weight, even a little, the entire apparatus tugs on her tits and cunt. The vibrator that is pressed firmly against her clit makes it one hell of a challenge to hold still, too. Eventually it is impossible to tell if she is screaming out in pain, pleasure or a just the intense combination of the two.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 53:20
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 788.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rain Degrey

Rough Humilation For Mia Torro & Maddy O'Reilly Puerto Williams

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Mia Torro & Maddy O'Reilly
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, Asian
Wherever Mia goes she ruins things. It's that slippery pussy that always gets in trouble. As her livefeed continues we try to come up with the best names for her and her drippy pussy. The ropes go on as Mia giggles about her wet cunt. We add more fuel to the fire so to speak as Mia drinks more water. The verbal torment begins as we make her say yassssss! A word she absolutely hates. Once Mia is tied up nice and tight the table is slid out from under her so she's flying. The vibrator goes on her pussy and rips more juice out of her. OT ties her toes back to further expose her. All Mia can do is hang there with her drippy little twat. OT flogs her all over including her tender little asshole.
Duration: 33:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7355kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rough Humilation For Mia Torro & Maddy O'Reilly

Anal Slavery Chateauguay

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Bondage, Hardcore
Sexy girl Lana Roy extreme face anal fucking, bondage and spanking bdsm hardcore action.
Duration: 19:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9798kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Slavery

Little blonde copper tormented Airway Heights

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Blue eyed blonde cop Olivia Kasady was casing an abandoned warehouse because she received a tip from an informer that guun smuggling was occurring there. She enters the premises and looks around putting down her gun to open a barrell and discovering the illegal fire arms. I tip toe behind her and jack her up against the wall. Clearly the young dumb lady cop is scared and I force her to lay down on the table. I cuff her ankles down then her wrists and crank the winch until she's stretched and screaming. Then I unzipper her uniform exposing her tits. I grope and maul the pretty litte blonde as she threatens to have me arrested. I poke and prod her body then shove a ballgag into her mouth so that she can't scream. Olivia doesn't know what to expect as I grab my taser and give her a jolt to her heart. Her body shakes and spasms and I laugh before zapping her in the pussy. I easily get bored of the electrical play so I put clothes pins on her nipples and then pick up some cables that have been sitting in a bucket of water. The sponges are soaking wet and this will really shock the poor helpless copper. I t0rture her for a while then crank her arms until she's stretched to her limits leaving the poor young thing sobbing and begging for mercy.
Duration: 11:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 301.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Little blonde copper tormented

Время генерации страницы 0.03344 секунды с 9 запросами