LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Marina - Double Teamed Manistee

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Bondage, Bdsm
Video language: English
Marina's captors have some special plans for her. She's locked in an iron frame that keeps her completely immobilized. First one then the other get to work on her and then both at the same time. Whips and floggers get her moaning and screaming. The plug in her ass keeps Marina extra still as SD torments her cunt and tits. The gag keeps her mouth open and drooling.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:02:14
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2706kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marina - Double Teamed

Strappado & strap-on for shady dectective Kinsey

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
I've been partners with Dixie Comet ever since she was promoted to a police detective. I have decades more experience yet Dixie is too cocky to realize that I know all about her seedy underworld sex trafficking gig. The bitch double crosses me when I confront her and now I am being held captive until Dixie's bosses tell her what to do with me. I manage to struggle and maneuver myself out of the bondage and I grab Dixie's piece as I go off hide from her. Dixie returns and before her brain has time to register I ambush her XXXX my crooked partner to strip. I bind her wrists together and Dixie is still very cocky. I shove a ball gag into her big mouth then add leather cuffs to her ankles then strap then to a spreader bar. I grab the traitor in a choke hold and XXXX Dixie to bend over while I attach her bound wrists to a pulley yanking it tightly putting Dixie in an uncomfortable strappado. I make Dixie wait drooling like a pig while I prepare a surprise. I return carrying a strap-on with a big dildo and I tease Dixie with it rubbing it on her ballgagged mouth.I laugh - better lube it up with your slobber and drool babydoll. I strap into my cock and Dixie's eyes widen in fear. I shove my hard cock into Dixie's pussy taunting and mocking her. I fuck Dixie nice and slow before pounding my cock hard and fast into her pussy. Poor helpless Dixie can struggle as much as she wants, but there is no getting away from me! I thrust back into Dixie's pussy and fuck her until I get a bound XXXX orgasm out of her. When I tire of humiliating the double crossing detective I release the pulley and put Dixie in a spreader bar hogtie. One more piece of rope around her pretty neck finishes things off nicely. I leave the naked detective struggling as she chokes and gasps for air.
Duration: 19:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3398kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 515.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strappado & strap-on for shady dectective

Stella Cox - perfect prisoner Rozel

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Bondage, Tied, Roped
Sexy Stella Cox rope bondage and gags in prison, extreme solo action.
Duration: 4:19
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11688kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 375.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stella Cox - perfect prisoner

Elise Graves Sore Screams Lissone

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hummulation
Elise Graves always screams the best when she has a hood over her face. The claustrophobic confines allow just enough air flow to let her put her lungs to work. It is amazing that she does not go hoarse.
Duration: 43:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 490.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elise Graves Sore Screams

Krisztin His Personal Object Van Lear

Pain slut Krisztin loves to be controlled. Loves when someone breaks her spirit and body through pleasure and pain. She loves to be handled as an object, and exactly that what she gets in the lair. Master Mugur tortures the woman's nipples, fucks her spread open mouth, spreads her ass and pussy before she cums on the redhead as if she were some useless rags.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:33
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Krisztin His Personal Object

Время генерации страницы 0.04629 секунды с 9 запросами