Default Dead Sexy Welsh Accent

Dead Sexy Welsh Accent

Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 46 min 17 s
Size: 2.65 GiB

Description: Part 1:
Well here's a total babe from, "The Valleys" complete with Welsh accent, which to be
honest is dead sexy. In fact she's so damn sexy, that I had to grab her only after 10 minutes of her solo, single-girl, dildo action. Picture the scene, I was squatting in the corner watching, nay, fretting. Salivating at the mouth, imagine "Gollum" from Lord of the Rings, well that was me.Then in a gutteral voice, I announced, "I want to fuck you, my precious" and leapt on her. Next week, I get to squeeze my dick into her tight bum!

Part 2:
Well as you can see, I couldn't wait to get stuck in. Casey had already suggested a bum-fun session and I paced myself as well as a crack addict hangs on to his stash, i.e., I just had to have her arse NOW! Can you blame me? Those pouting lips, taunting and teasing me, those round mounds of her arse cheeks pulsating with anticipation, no, there was no more waiting, I just had to plunge myself deep into her arse.
Tags: Anal, Blondes, Blowjobs, Cum Shot, Fetish, Hairy, Hand jobs, Hardcore, Stockings, Reality, Masturbation, Spanking, Toys, Facial, Dildo
Model(s):

Screen:

DOWNLOAD Dead Sexy Welsh Accent
WildHare87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08064 секунды с 9 запросами