View Single Post
Old 08-05-2021, 09:35 PM   #1761
JustPlay331

Поблагодарили 66 раз(а) в 66 сообщениях

All my threads

JustPlay331 Его слова звучат красиво, и мысль в них есть...
Default A huge stocking fan

A huge stocking fan

DOWNLOAD

About video
Paul wrote into the site saying he'd love to meet me and that he's is a huge stocking fan and who isn't? But before I go off to meet him , I've decided to let you get a sneaky peek of me getting ready into my red, seamed nylons. Today i've decided to have clashing colours of a red suspender belt, yellow knickers and a purple dress. Don't ask me why, I just wanted too! When I meet Paul outside i even give him a little look at my stockings to whet his appetite.
When we get back I jump up on the kitchen counter and let him feel them and he even wants to lick them! And I don't need to ask twice if he'd like to put his hand inside my knickers. I then get him to lay down on the counter and stand above him so he can get some full 'up skirt' views which I can see are definately making his cock hard. I crouch down and sit on his face to make him lick my pussy and his cock almost punches it' way out of his trousers!
I tease him some more by asking for my bottom to be spanked and he happily obliges. All this is turning me on so much that I just have to have his cock in my mouth. So I pounce upon his cock and then greedily stuff it inside me standing up. To make things more comfortable as I am so tall I take him to the sofa to fuck some more and he finishes by shooting is load all over my new stockings. I love it! I even inivite him back to fuck me with another girl in the future so I hope he writes back into the site soon!
Starring:
Tags: Blowjobs, Boobs, Brunettes, Cum Shot, Hardcore, Stockings, Upskirt

Size: 271 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 480 x 854 / Duration: 37 min 15 s

JustPlay331 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11150 секунды с 9 запросами