RedHulk

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

RedHulk Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Cruisin For A Bruisin!

Cruisin For A Bruisin!

::: Info :::
Actress:
Keywords: Amateur, Boobs, Brunettes, Round Butts, Stockings, Lesbian, Panties, Masturbation, Shaved, Spanking, Babe
Description:
Well sexy Carla and I changed into more demure outfits which included fully fashioned seamed stockings for her and proper nylon stockings for me (Cervin is the manufacturer if you're interested). Now it didn't take long for me to notice that Carlas' seams were all wonky and for this, I, of course, had to spank her lovely round bottom. Her bottom is so toned and firm from all her gym work, that my hand literally ricocheted off and didn't make any marks whatsoever! I wanted her to lick my pussy but before that I gorged myself on hers and boy, did she taste good! When it came to my turn, I found another of her talents: she has the fastest fingers in the West. Just watch how quickly she rubs my pussy! I was desperately trying to watch - in between jerking around on those fingers - but they were all blurry from moving so fast. I would say that they went so fast, they are equal to the powerful massagers that is probably squirrelled away in your wife or girlfriends bedside cabinet. It was so easy to cum on these magic fingers and feeling that firm body between my hands and having her tongue buried in my mouth that I had no qualms in cumming again. Carla is just sensational and I'm sure she'll be returning to my HQ very soon, that's if she doesn't make a pit stop with Jim Slip first!

File name: Cruisin For A Bruisin!
File size: 1.43 GiB
Extension: MPEG-4
Duration: 25 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280

Download:
Cruisin For A Bruisin!
RedHulk is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10044 секунды с 9 запросами