View Single Post
Old 08-11-2021, 02:20 PM   #1303
RedHulk

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

RedHulk Непонятно, что и думать...
Default DIGITALLY REMASTERED from June 2003 for your enjoyment! Beach babe turns into London slut!

DIGITALLY REMASTERED from June 2003 for your enjoyment! - Beach babe turns into London slut!

::: Info :::
Actress:
Keywords: Anal, Blondes, Blowjobs, Boobs, Round Butts, Cum Shot, Fetish, Hand jobs, Hardcore, Stockings, Reality, Big Tits
Description:
For some peculiar reason, the lovely Alyssa traded the sun drenched beaches of South Africa for the rain drenched streets of Whitechapel, the haunt of generations of "good time girls" before her. Yes, she had tired of the sun and sea and sought instead, a life of roaming the rubbish strewn alleyways of London in search of paid sex from willing "punters!" Donning the standard garb of stockings, suspenders and heels she plied her trade with no shame, enticing the likes of me to have sex with her for a few coins and a handful of cash! "Wanna fuck my arse?" She nonchalantly asked, "No problemo ducky, gimme an extra tenner and a cup a tea afterwards and my arse is all yours!"

File name: DIGITALLY REMASTERED from June 2003 for your enjoyment! - Beach babe turns into London slut!
File size: 769 MiB
Extension: MPEG-4
Duration: 40 min 49 s
Resolution: 576 x 720

Download:
DIGITALLY REMASTERED from June 2003 for your enjoyment! - Beach babe turns into London slut!
RedHulk is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12348 секунды с 9 запросами