Default Szilvia K. Page 12 Szilvia K.

Szilvia K. - Page 12 Szilvia K.

Info:
Pics : 25
Name : set4_12.zip
Format : JPG
File Size : 1 Mb
Resolution : 600x400

... and since we had so many requests for a repetition of the Disco series with Zuzana here we were back again ...
The guy behind the first bar was the same as last time. When he saw us coming and recognised us, he smiled right away and said: 'I love it when you guys come by. You always bring such beautiful girls -- and then they even go nude' ...
Szilvia K. undressed near to the bar then ... and promptly had some 'fans' coming around ...
And of course she took a visit behind the bar as well, only that Szilvia K. did not only just hang out there, but also gave a helping hand ... obviously much to the pleasure of the visitiors.
As you can guess from the many different scenes Szilvia K.'s 'shift' at the bar lasted for quite some time ...
A short notice for explanation: To our dissappointment we had to note that the discotheque's floor had broken glass all over already - therefore shoes were absolutely necessary ...
After finishing her bar duties Szilvia K. went on for a dance on the stage. The other guests faces do not need any explanation ...
The girl at the bar, who had a longer talk with Szilvia K. later as well, appeared very interested and wanted to know all about 'N-I-P' (our little page) - and told Szilvia K. that she was very impressed by her courage ...
For the grand final Szilvia K.'s walkabout from the stage, crossing all over the dancefloor, into the hallway, one flight of stairs up to the wardrobe and then up another one to the entrance and then into the cafeteria above the discoteque (yes, the one with the big showroom windows to the street) ...
Part of the people she passed applauded when she came by ...
In the cafeteria Szilvia K. sat down for a while at the bar and then next to the (showroom) window. This is also where she received her clothes again, which were brought upstairs by some guests ...
Tags : Public

DOWNLOAD
elleypascal is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04383 секунды с 9 запросами