RedHulk

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

RedHulk Непонятно, что и думать...
Default GOLDEN CLASSIC REMASTER FROM 2006

GOLDEN CLASSIC REMASTER FROM 2006

::: Info :::
Actress:
Keywords: Anal, Chubby, Blondes, Blowjobs, Boobs, Round Butts, Cum Shot, Fetish, Hand jobs, Hardcore, Stockings, Lesbian, Reality, Masturbation, Big Tits, Softcore
Description:
In this great remastered update we have got the lovely Cherry. She is pretty and her tits look stunning.

Well folks you asked for BIG JUGGS, you begged for BIG JUGGS so over the next 6-8 weeks you are going to see some MASSIVE JUGGS, starting with this week with the wonderful, Cherry. Now, not only does Cherry have GINORMOUS JUICY JUGGS, but she she also plays in a group call "Nemhaim". I'm not sure whether the other members have GIANT JUICY JUGGS as well. Anyway, I never thought that I was a BIG JUGG fan until I met the lovely Cherry, but I must admit I lost it during this scene, especially since she'd poured herself into a skin-tight rubber dress and she was also desperate for some HOT ANAL ACTION! Anyway watch out for forthcoming BIG JUGG action including "Starr" whose got a massive E cup and also, "Melons Marie" who has a MASSIVE, GINORMOUS, SUFFOCATING.......DOUBLE H cup!

File name: GOLDEN CLASSIC REMASTER FROM 2006
File size: 321 MiB
Extension: MPEG-4
Duration: 41 min 47 s
Resolution: 576 x 720

Download:
GOLDEN CLASSIC REMASTER FROM 2006
RedHulk is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02752 секунды с 9 запросами