Thread: Femdom Nation
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2021, 12:42 PM   #4420
deformis77

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

deformis77 Непонятно, что и думать...

Goddess Natalie - Mind fucked by the Ice Queen

Ho, ho, ho, little pup! It is Christmas Eve - time for you to wrap some gifts for your Goddess and send her tributes, but just to make sure you will be a super good little pet for her this Xmas season, I prepared the most mind fucking h.y.p.n.o out there that you are yet to watch!
The cold, chilly air I blow through my sexy, luscious lips, goes deep inside of your body, your mind and your soul, turning you into an ice statue. All frozen, weak and confused in front of your Ice Queen, allowing her to see deep inside of your mind and take total control over you!
The Ice Queen will be on your planet until the very end of the year, and she is set to cause some damage! Everything she touches becomes controlled by her in every possible way and anything she sets her mind to, becomes reality with a simple touch! You have no other option that to obey her and pump your cock to your Queen!
Allow my entrancing icy look and the blizzard I blow onto your body to weave all of its magic deep inside of your soul, to steal it and turn you into a little puppet! So much easier to control than ever before! My winter magic will always have an effect on weak little pups, and you now it! Now stroke and give in to my power, weakling!

File Size: 1.14 GB, Resolution: 1904*1088, Duration: 20 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
deformis77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08647 секунды с 9 запросами