View Single Post
Old 08-21-2021, 06:12 PM   #1838
JustPlay331

Поблагодарили 66 раз(а) в 66 сообщениях

All my threads

JustPlay331 Его слова звучат красиво, и мысль в них есть...
Default Long Legs and Ripped Leggings

Long Legs and Ripped Leggings

DOWNLOAD

About video
As you can see, I had on some sexy wet look leggings whilst I filmed Loren in part 1. These became a bit impractical to wear when I joined in with the fun with Loren so I got her to rip them open. The material was a bit tougher than we thought so Jim came to our aid with a pair of massive scissors! I did think he was just going to make the rip bigger but no he decided to cut them off me! However, I think just wearing thigh high boots, no panties and my top pulled up looks really sexy. Loren and I wasted no time in snogging each others face off and you get to see both of our long legs as we stand over the camcorder while we rub each others pussies. I can see why Loren was writhing around in part 1, those gloves do feel really good! It was hard to contain myself and I came twice and Loren had a really good time too. Im sure you'll agree, her lovely round bum and long legs clad in nylon really is a sight to behold.
Starring:
Tags: Round Butts, Stockings, Lesbian, Masturbation, Shaved, Upskirt, Babe

Size: 1.08 GiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 21 min 42 s

JustPlay331 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03491 секунды с 9 запросами