AntaReS

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

AntaReS Непонятно, что и думать...
Default For Your Eyes Only

For Your Eyes Only

Name of actress:
Tags: Stockings, Milf, Panties, Reality, Masturbation, Solo Action, Babe

This week its all about you, the viewer. I know you're sitting there, watching me, with your stiff cock in your hands and slowly rubbing it up and down. Teasing the tip of your cock and then gliding down towards your throbbing balls. I know you're going to eventually start rubbing harder and faster until eventually you just can't take any more; but stop yourself and watch everything I do. From slowly undressing, knowing your focus is totally on me, that I have total control as I walk sexily towards you, just beyond your reach, so you can't touch me. Then kneeling before you, ready to take your cock in my mouth as deeply as I can, giving you a really wet blow job. I want you to watch me take off my bra and panties and rub my pussy, slowly at first and then building it up, whilst fingering my arse, until l orgasm. I want you to cum too. In fact I want you to exploding your jizz everywhere at the same time I do. I know we can take this game further, next week you're in control in a role-play that we have concocted.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: For Your Eyes Only
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 21 min 18 s
Size: 1.22 GiB

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
AntaReS is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02856 секунды с 9 запросами