All my threads

kearney46 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Caught gagging each other after work! GiGi and Elizabeth Andrews in

Caught gagging each other after work! GiGi and Elizabeth Andrews in

Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 425 MiB
Resolution : 480 x 704
Runtime : 18 min 25 s
Description: Once she was done, I tied her wrists and elbows together extra tight. But before I could get any further Mr. Big Boss came bursting through the office door, wanting to know why we were having fun bondage games without approval. He made us go stand in the corner and he tied my wrists and elbows together before making both of us kneel on the floor. He then cinched us together at the midsection with one long piece of rope. It threw our center of gravity off since I was taller than GiGi. We both felt like we were going to tip over at any minute. After he finished cinching us together, he tied my ankles together. Mr. Big Boss then unbuttoned my white cotton blouse and pulled my breasts out. He attached nipple clamps to them -- running the chain around the back of GiGi's neck . It was just long enough to clamp both of my nipples. I screamed and yelped behind the big gag that GiGi put on me. She continued to mess with me during the rest of the time we were tied together. She " apparently" forgot that the nipple clamp chain was wrapped behind her neck. When she did this I would start to scream GiGi! behind the gag. Finally after a lot of suffering, the Boss let me go. I still won't ask for permission to have fun time after work
Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Discipline

Download File:
Caught gagging each other after work!
kearney46 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10340 секунды с 9 запросами