WildHare87 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default New Discovery!

New Discovery!

Info:
Name: New Discovery!
Photos: 58
Resolution: 3000x2000
Format: JPG

Description: When we first saw Nila Mason's test shots from our European correspondents, there was a compulsion to roll around the floor and bark, like Curly from The Three Stooges. However self-control prevailed. Nila (pronounced Nee-la) is spectacular--a real brick house of a girl with M-cup tits, a pretty face and sexy eyes. She's not shy. "I think my best features are my chest and my face," said Nila with the assistance of one of our translators. She speaks Russian and only a smattering of basic English. Her accent is very sexy. "Also I am very open and friendly. People say I have a warm personality. I have a curiosity about life and experiencing different things. That is one reason why I decided to try applying to XL Girls." "I really enjoyed my shootings, the preparation and the people. I hope that the guys will like me and write nice things about me because I want to come back." As a second video, a Bonus extra, Nila measures and tries on tight tops and bras. All we can say is: we've fallen and we can't get up.
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation
Model(s): Nila Mason

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD New Discovery!
WildHare87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06787 секунды с 9 запросами