View Single Post
Old 09-01-2021, 07:11 PM   #1893
JustPlay331

Поблагодарили 66 раз(а) в 66 сообщениях

All my threads

JustPlay331 Его слова звучат красиво, и мысль в них есть...
Default Like A Duck To Water

Like A Duck To Water

DOWNLOAD

About video
I'm going to let slip a detail from the next episode: this is Shonas first ever experience of lesbianism. She wanted to dip her toe in the water (I'm not sure if it was her big or little toe, mind you). I decided to take it slowly and start off by dressing her up in fully fashioned seamed stockings. This gave me a great opportunity to feel her legs and her wonderfully round bottom. On hearing that she had worn seamed stockings before I was pleasantly surprised. Yet I did hope that we could get through our shenanigans without having a mishap like she did as someone caught them with a cigarette and burnt a hole in them - highly unlikely, yes, but one likes to be prepared for such situations! However, one would like to take a guess at what Shona was wearing over the top of her seams in the nightclub that time. I don't think it would be as 'pure' an outfit as the one she is wearing today. Bar the seams, you could take her to visit your mother! However, I don't think that you'd do the things we did to each other in front of your relatives. They may choke on their Hob Nobs!
Starring:
Tags: Amateur, Round Butts, Stockings, Lesbian, Panties, Reality, Masturbation, Shaved, Babe

Size: 1.20 GiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 20 min 58 s

JustPlay331 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13893 секунды с 9 запросами