AntaReS

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

AntaReS Непонятно, что и думать...
Default 18eighteen July 2006

18eighteen July 2006

Name of actress: Violette
Tags: Brunette, Solo, Teen

Violette, it's only your first time in 18eighteen, but we think you'd be frickin' wild in the sack! "This was my first time ever modeling for anything, so I just imagined what I'd do for a boyfriend to make him get a stiffy and want to do me. Not that I have a BF - I'm totally single, but connected. The photos you guys took of me on my hands and knees are wild! That's really how I like to get down - I think it's called 'doggie-style,' right? Like, when I'm getting doggied, I'll turn my head back to look at the guy inside me and give him a little growl of encouragement. And now it's graduation, so everybody's all horny and tryin' to move in on their crushes. I'm going on a total sex marathon!" What must a guy do to get a hot senior girl like you ready for some down-'n'-dirty sex? "Now, don't get the guys thinking I'm easy - no way But my cunny starts to get slippery inside when we're just watching a movie on my bed and a boy starts massaging me without me asking. Like, he'll start working his way up under my shorts and slowly get on top of me and massage my butt. I don't say a thing; I just pretend I'm watching the TV, but I'm really smilin'. Then, feeling his fingers slide under my panties, and just the touch of them moving towards my cunny - I totally melt! I'll say, 'Oooh, why don't you take off your boxers?' and then he does, and I'll want it so bad!"

GENERAL INFO:
Name: 18eighteen July 2006
Format: JPG
Resolution: 1200x801
Photos: 70
Size: 18 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
AntaReS is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11621 секунды с 9 запросами