GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Beautiful Hogtie

Beautiful Hogtie

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
File Size: 549 MiB
Runtime: 26 min 14 s

Tags: ball gagged, crotch roped, Drooling, elbow bondage, elbow tied, endurance bondage, endurance hogtie, hair bondage, High Heels, hogtied, live bondage show, live show, on screen tying, Pantyhose, predicament bondage, pussy roped, throat roped, topless
Cast: Asiana Starr
Description: At the start of the live show, Martin stands me up and ropes my neck to the ceiling while he binds my elbows, ties a crotch rope on me and gags my mouth.  I was pleasantly surprised when he brought me to the ground and laid me on my stomach.  A clear indication that I was going to be hogtied.  Sure enough, my ankles are tied and my body is cinched together into a tight little package.    The challenging part was having to hold my head up until Martin tied my hair into a ponytail and wrenches it back.  My favorite part was when he laid me onto my side.  You can see how beautifully arched I was and it didn't take long for me to attempt to get back onto my stomach but I wasn't very successful.  After some time, Martin flips me back over and that is how I remained until the end of the show.

Beautiful Hogtie
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03364 секунды с 9 запросами