GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Three Pieces of Rope

Three Pieces of Rope

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
File Size: 95.5 MiB
Runtime: 14 min 57 s

Tags: ball gagged, crotch roped, Drooling, elbow tied, electro play, hair bondage, hair pulling, predicament, spanking, twilight wand
Cast: Asiana Starr
Description: Three Pieces of Rope is all it took to do the job. Some high heels, sexy lingerie, and I was all his. Shoving a 2″ ball gag into my mouth, crushing my elbows together, tying my hair at the very top of my head, and then added a punishing crotch rope to my sexy ass. Punisher grabs me aggressively by the hair, pulls my head back, and ties my pony tail to my elbows so my face is facing straight up. Already, the drool starts flowing and standing straight with my head bent back is the toughest thing to do and he LOVES it when I struggle with the position so to make matters worse, he comes in with the Twilight Wand and runs it across my body. Pussy, legs, ass, back, and stomach. Screaming through my gag, I drop myself to the ground unable to stand the pain any longer but he doesn't hesitate to fuck with me just a little bit more before it's time to untie his submissive little slut. He kneels before me as I sit, helplessly on the ground and tells me to get on my knees in front of him. He whispers in my ear asking if I want more but I obviously can't answer being that my mouth is silenced so I turn around on my knees and stick my ass and hands out, motioning for him to untie me. Knowing that I desperately want out, he does as I request, but very slowly. He removes my gag and a mouthful of drool falls from my chin and glistens on my chest, unties my elbows, and it's now, that I must deal with the aftermath of his Three Pieces of Rope predicament.

Three Pieces of Rope
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03683 секунды с 9 запросами