View Single Post
Old 09-05-2021, 10:28 PM   #7181
kimilutka

Поблагодарили 293 раз(а) в 292 сообщениях

All my threads

kimilutka Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kimilutka Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kimilutka Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Sammi Starfish - Cum Play Twister with Mommy

File: Sammi Starfish - Cum Play Twister with Mommy.mp4
Size: 1025758613 bytes (978.24 MiB), duration: 00:29:57, avg.bitrate: 4567 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 199 kb/s (und)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 4362 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Hi, I'm 38-yr-old Sammi Starfish. In this video mother (played by me) gets home from a long day at work. She stopped and bought a new twister game to play with her son as a way to unwind from the long day. She is wearing a skirt that is much too short with a thong leotard underneath to tease her 18-yr-old son. After about ten minutes of teasing her big booty on the twister mat she notices her son is extremely erect from watching her play. So being the good mother that she is she knows she is going to have to take care of that for him. The scene turns into a blowjob on her knees followed by a great POV fuck as she rides his cock and then gets fucked hard from behind doggystyle until he cums deep in her pussy. He is not supposed to creampie mommy, but she knows he can't help it. It's okay.

Mother, MILF, Small Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Helpless, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum in Pussy, Creampie
kimilutka is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03401 секунды с 9 запросами