GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Predicament Bondage King and Queen Part 3

Predicament Bondage King and Queen Part 3

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
File Size: 119 MiB
Runtime: 18 min 33 s

Tags: asiana starr personal favorite, ball gagged, bare foot, crotch roped, Crying, Drooling, flogging, nipple clamps, predicament, topless
Cast: Asiana Starr
Description: In the blog section of the members area, you'll find that omitted a portion of this series and added it as a blog post as bonus content.   After 35 minutes of being in the predicament that slowly breaks me down, he unties me it takes me so long to cooperate because I'm so worn out.  In this scene, we pick up after my period of non-compliance due to my inability to recuperate.  My hands are tied to the top of the post, my ankles tied to the base, knees to the post as well, and Martin then has his way with me with the cat-o-nine tails.  He whips my back, my ass, and my thighs for my defiant behavior until I admit to my faults but I continue to comply so he takes the tails to my tits and gets in a couple hits.  A flood of drool and tears run down my face is the result of bad behavior.  Martin finally lets me go and as he unties my hands, I drop to my knees to show him how sorry I am for being a defiant little slut.  *Asiana Starr personal favorite!

Predicament Bondage King and Queen Part 3
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02713 секунды с 9 запросами