GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default 45 Minute Position Part 2

45 Minute Position Part 2

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
File Size: 95.4 MiB
Runtime: 15 min 2 s

Tags: clothespins, elbows crushed, Elbows Tied, heels, High Heels, nippled, orgasm, pussy, stripped
Cast: Asiana Starr
Description: What a better way than to tease me at my absolute heightened state of agony?! Knees planted on the floor with the noose tightly secured around my neck, elbows tied and throbbing, mouth wide open with the steel ring gag, and clamps biting on my nipples, Punisher goes for the Hitachi and starts working my clit. It takes me a while to get passed the pain and start feeling good. As my body starts getting hot and I can feel the rushing to my pussy, I start shaking from the combination of two very opposite feels of wanting to cum and feeling the hurt of everything else. As my breathing becomes quick and heavy, I get ready to orgasm. Punisher asks me if I wanna cum. I nod my head yes in pleasure in and pain and he quickly yanks the wand back and leaves! Within 2 seconds, I could feel the pain all over my body come back and I am in full sexual frustration mode. He adds a clothes pin to my tongue to punish me even more but all I can think about is how desperate he leaves me yearning to be pleasured again.

45 Minute Position Part 2
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02385 секунды с 9 запросами