GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Back In The Saddle Part 1

Back In The Saddle Part 1

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
File Size: 100 MiB
Runtime: 22 min 31 s

Tags: ball gagged, Crying, Drooling, elbow tied, hair bondage, High Heels, on screen tying, throat roped, tight jeans, topless
Cast: Asiana Starr
Description: It's been a while since I've been tied up in the Playroom.  The bedroom, yes, but the Playroom is always a different ball game.  Situations are a little bit different than being tied on the bed and for a girl who gets tied almost daily, I was anxious and excited to get roped.  Martin was not lienient and he knew that he could get rigth back into tying me however way he wanted.  Right away, he used to biggest 2 1/2″ ball on my tiny mouth.  With my tight jeans, tiny tank top, and high heels on, he crushed my elbows, lifted my shirt over my tits, and put me on the table for display.  He roped my legs and ankles to the frame, my arms were pulled back and my hair was tied to the frame as well.  I was nicely arched, my throat was perfectly roped just enough to restrict my air supply but given enough to breathe and I loved every minute of what was happening.

Back In The Saddle Part 1
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03448 секунды с 9 запросами