GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Welcome Back Part 2

Welcome Back Part 2

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
File Size: 85.4 MiB
Runtime: 13 min 28 s

Tags: ball gagged, crotch roped, Crying, Drooling, elbow tied, hair bondage, High Heels, naked, predicament, prediicament, strappado
Cast: Asiana Starr
Description: As I try and adjust myself to feeling this level of pain and torment again, I psych my mind into remaining as calm as possible or else I'd be unable to bare it. I stand bent forward with my arms in the air in a classic strappado - feeling like every second was hours of pain I wanted so badly to end. I continue to cry throughout the entire scene as my Punisher gets keeps at me from one sadistic thing to another. He aggressively ties a crotch rope around my ass and pussy and pulls me about as I scream in terror. Next thing you know, my tops is pulled down over my tits and the ropes and gag are removed and go immediately to the next thing in store for "the breaking in of Asiana". Punisher ties my hands together and for the first time in over 6 weeks, he slowly controls the winch to pull me up into a semi-suspension but poor me, I was having a hell of a time with just my hands pulled above me and my body being stretched out from head to toe. The moment I an pulled to my toes, I beg for him to stop already. Face full of spit and tears, body vulnerable for Punisher to do whatever he wants, he goes for the home run and drops my dress to the floor leaving me completely exposed! What he does to me next is quite the experience!

Welcome Back Part 2
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02021 секунды с 9 запросами