WildHare87 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Rubenesque

Rubenesque

Info:
Name: Rubenesque
Photos: 10
Resolution: 600x394
Format: JPG

Description: Height: 5'6". Weight: 170 pounds. Measurements: 42-32-42. Bra size: 38G. Areola diameter: 2. Dress size: 16. Shoe size: 9. What brands of bras do you buy? Goddess and Glamorize. What style of bras do you buy? They have to be lacy and pretty. Do you need a fitting or can you buy bras off the rack? I have to order mine from Lane Bryant. No stores carry my size. When you go out, do you dress to emphasize your breasts? Usually, I don't see a reason to hide them. When did your breasts begin to develop? I was 8 years old. I was in a B-cup at 9. How old were you when they reached their current size? I was 21. Were you the bustiest girl in school? Yup - and sometimes that wasn't a good thing. Did your classmates treat you any differently because of your breast size? Yes, some boys were nice to me, but the bullies would say I was a slut. I guess large breasts equalled sluttiness to them. I didn't lose my virginity until I was 19, though. Did jealous girls ever say anything about your breasts? Yeah, until they realized I wasn't out to steal their boyfriends.
Tags: Big Tits, Brunette
Model(s): Katherine James

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD Rubenesque
WildHare87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03594 секунды с 9 запросами