GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Hot Wax Predicament

Hot Wax Predicament

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
File Size: 119 MiB
Runtime: 18 min 41 s

Tags: ball gagged, Drooling, elbow tied, flogging, hair bondage, High Heels, predicament, strappado, wax play
Cast: Asiana Starr
Description: Hot wax and a yummy predicament is what my Punisher had in store for me tonight. Over powering my tiny body, he grabs me and pops one of my favorite ball gags into my mouth, making sure I open wide so he can really shove it in there. He ties my elbows and wrists together and tosses me around a little and giving my pussy a slap. Dragging me by my hair, he puts me into place by hooking my wrists up to the hanging rope and ties me into a tight strappado, My hair is then tied to my elbows, my ankles are bound together, and then he lights two candle sticks that hang above me. Once it starts to drip, I maneuver my way out of it's path but my Punisher only grabs the cat-o-nine tails and whips my ass so that stand right under the melting candle. As it drips onto my back, he comes back in and ties my neck to my feet to add to this devilish scheme. Hard enough for me to stand, I could barely move myself away from the dripping mess above me. I scream in horror but my Punisher just can't get enough of this torturous predicament so he comes in AGAIN, and drips one of his own lit candles until my entire back is nearly covered in pink wax. What. A. Night!!!

Hot Wax Predicament
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03917 секунды с 9 запросами