AntaReS

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

AntaReS Непонятно, что и думать...
Default 18eighteen November 2005

18eighteen November 2005

Name of actress: Kristy
Tags: Blonde, Solo, Teen

What do you do on Sunday that's so good? "Ever since I was a little kid, my whole family's been going to church every Sunday morning. I even sing in the choir. It makes me feel all good and pure. Especially after what I get up to on Saturday nights. 'Cause that's my crazy time! I like to wear something cute and tight and short and go out dancing and tease all the guys. Sometimes, my BBF, Madison, comes with me and we dance together, like grinding into each other, and we make out right on the dance floor. That drives all the guys totally nuts." Is that the baddest you get? "Not even close. I'll tell you what nobody except Madison knows-I am a complete 'ho. But in a good way! I just like to fuck and cum. If I get off and the guy gets off, what's the harm in that? I have sex with a different guy just about every Saturday night, and nobody ever thinks the guy is doing anything wrong at all. Well, hey, I'm not either!" So, on Sunday, you go to church and wash all your sins away? "I don't think it's sinning. I think it's just enjoying my body, and that's natural. Relax, it's just sex, okay? I'm young and healthy, and I like to fuck, suck cock and have my pussy licked. So what? I've messed around with Madison, too. It's different for me and my friends. We're not all freaked out about sex and our bodies and being naked and stuff. If it feels good, and nobody's getting hurt, we do it. If that makes me bad, I really don't care, 'cause I'm not gonna stop any time soon."

GENERAL INFO:
Name: 18eighteen November 2005
Format: JPG
Resolution: 1200x783
Photos: 80
Size: 20 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
AntaReS is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08717 секунды с 9 запросами