AntaReS

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

AntaReS Непонятно, что и думать...
Default 18eighteen November 2004

18eighteen November 2004

Name of actress: Courtney
Tags: Brunette, Latina, Solo, Teen

You look very cute, but you also look very serious. Do you think that might be the reason why? "Hey, that's funny you say that 'cause that's exactly what my best friend Patty keeps saying. She's, like, 'Lighten up, Court, and stop looking like you're so sad or mad all the time. No wonder guys are scared to come up and talk to you!' But that's just not me. Believe me, I've tried to act like the other girls, all fake bubbly and flirty and stuff, but I just can't do it. I can see why guys like girls like that more than serious ones like me 'cause those kind of girls are always telling them how great they are, and they like hearing that. I guess I just have to find a guy who's serious like me... if there is one, that is!" Would you make out with a guy you like if he asked you out? "I guess it all depends on what you mean by 'make out.' If you mean would I kiss him and things like that, sure, but probably not on the first date. Maybe on the second or third one if he asked me out again. But I definitely wouldn't let him do more until I knew for sure that we were, like, going steady. I mean, I'm not stupid, and I know that a lot of guys like to move from one girl to the next!" Do you think most girls feel the same way as you? "Not most of the ones I know! They're usually so guy crazy that they'll do anything he wants, and then, after they get dumped, they get real bummed out. To me, that pretty much sucks. I'd rather wait for the right guy, and then, like I said, if we get serious, then I'll let him do whatever he wants!"

GENERAL INFO:
Name: 18eighteen November 2004
Format: JPG
Resolution: 1200x787
Photos: 80
Size: 23 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
AntaReS is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07664 секунды с 9 запросами