RedHulk

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

RedHulk Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Sex with busty UK streetslut

Sex with busty UK streetslut

::: Info :::
Actress:
Keywords: Blondes, Blowjobs, Boobs, Cum Shot, Fetish, Hardcore, Stockings, Reality, Masturbation, Toys, Upskirt, Creampie, Big Tits, Dildo
Description:
You might wonder why Natalia had a bloodied bandage covering her arm. No, she hadn't just returned from service in Iraq, she'd actually plunged to the bottom of an escalator on her way to visit me. Luckily this happened right outside a hospital! She explained to the ER staff that she was on her way to visit the great Jim Slip and they went into full emergency mode, complete with stretchers, drips and EEG's. I paced the waiting room, desperately worried that they'd keep her overnight...........and I'd have to fuck her while she was in intensive care!

But I needn't have worried, she was in the hands of Britain's brilliant NHS. A consultant, staggered in, holding bandages, sleeves rolled up, exhausted, sweating and announced, "It's OK Jim, I've patched her up, I think she'll be O.K., but here's a bottle of oxygen in case she passes out!" He heaped the bandages and bottle into my arms and rushed off.

Anyway, Natalia, demonstrated, the "True Grit" that us Brits do so well. I was tempted to sing "We'll Meet Again" as she staggered into my lair, it brought a tear to my eye!

Her scene was simply brilliant, I don't know if it was simply a symptom of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, but she was crazed with lust. I think she should be awarded a Victoria Cross for gallantry, the oxygen came in handy though………….I did the whole bottle MYSELF!

File name: Sex with busty UK streetslut
File size: 513 MiB
Extension: MPEG-4
Duration: 34 min 53 s
Resolution: 480 x 640

Download:
Sex with busty UK streetslut
RedHulk is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07958 секунды с 9 запросами