View Single Post
Old 09-19-2021, 06:19 AM   #14165
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

The Sluts on the Bus Go, "Fill My Ass!" Santa

Cast: Natalie Mars & Lindsey Love
Genres: Shemale, Anal Big Plug, Huge Long Dildo Toys, Ass Licking, Pee Pissing Drink, Fisting, Smelling / Sniffing
Video language: English
In this totally gonzo style scene, my friend Lindsey Love and I are driven up and down busy Las Vegas Boulevard in the back of a shuttle bus as she crams everything she can manage up my greedy asshole! Huge buttplugs, massive dildos and her fist (most of her arm actually). She even pours a bottle of her piss in my ass (after I drank a bit earlier in the scene - oh my). Honestly though, this video was one of the most enjoyable I've ever shot. It was so much fun to just perv out with Lindsey in such a public setting - seeing all the people outside - many pulling right up next to us, not noticing what was happening inside the vehicle beside them. It was very exciting. ^_^ I hope you'll enjoy watching it as much as we enjoyed filming it!.
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9732kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Sluts on the Bus Go, "Fill My Ass!"

Slutwear Black Dress Topping Nicholasville

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Shemale ,Transexual ,Ladyboys ,TransBoy
Big dick Jasmine devours a POV guy, with mutual bareback fucking, precum, frottage and more in this scorching handjob episode. Jasmine's wearing a slutty see though miniskirt and no panties. She has a cute flower in her hair as she licks and strokes a hard cock. Jasmine's giant dong rubs against the POVs and her big tits spill from the top of the dress.Jasmine pours babyoil over her tits and fat cock. She's extremely horny and licks the balls and asshole of the POV. Jasmine is readying his ass for her thick dark cock. Jasmine wraps her tits around the cock and plays with the precum. Using more oil Jasmine greases up the POVs ass and lowers her cum battering ram to the entrance. Jasmine pushes her slick raw cock inside to start the stretching. After some fucking she wants to feel dick inside her. Jasmine lowers her big brown ass down and takes the dick fully in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl positions.Jasmine wants to fuck more and tops the POV guy again. After some fucking she mutually strokes both their cocks together. Jasmine's big tits swing as she cums thick ropes of sperm. The POV cock also starts spurting almost instantly and the room fills with the fragrant aroma of cum. Jasmine milks all the cum from both dicks and plays with the sperm. She leans down to give and gives the spent cock a kiss in appreciation..
Duration: 28:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slutwear Black Dress Topping

Cock Tie Cum Wicomico Church

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Shemale ,Transexual ,Ladyboys ,TransBoy
Patty has a surprise under her little girl out in the afternoon dress. Well, we mean anther surprise-she is wearing fuck me panties! She has a star necklace on and it is so fitting because her superstar smile is only trumped by her great attitude and libido. Patty loves to fuck and it shows, shinny through even when she is just wanking it. Speaking of wanking it Patty has a nice meat thermometer and on this ride she we get a preview of what would be in store for us when we actually meet her..
Duration: 15:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 572.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cock Tie Cum

Chloe Clair Iwaki

Genres: Shemale Hardcore, Blowjob, Anal, Bareback
Chloe Clair is an aggressive girl and when she wants something...she takes it. And today she wants Christian's big dick in her tight ass.
Duration: 27:24
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 614.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chloe Clair

Время генерации страницы 0.07181 секунды с 9 запросами