View Single Post
Old 09-20-2021, 12:20 AM   #3370
mrfoxx711

Поблагодарили 4 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях

All my threads

mrfoxx711 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Carly Rae: Fake Casting 4 Student Squirter

Carly-Rae: Fake Casting 4 Student Squirter

DESCRIPTION: Devoid of any original ideas for a scene, we decide to copy everyone else and go for a casting. Ya-hey! Young Carly-Rae's bought the bait and duly arrives, full of bounce and enthusiasm. The gig's for a presenter of a teeny TV show but I don't let that get in the way of bending the fruity little 20-year-old to my will (and that of my saluting penis). And truth be told, the wench doth protest very little. It doesn't take me long to find out that she's a gusher. A bit of digit dancing inside her baby hole and bingo -- she's shooting her squirt out all over the place. In fact, her vaginal gymnastics are so entertaining that I continue the trick off and on throughout the scene, a scene which finds her on the receiving end of some highly energized and colorful rumpy-pumpy with all the usual perverted PSS trimmings.

(In real life, Carly-Rae is a student and a thoroughly cock-hungry little whore, having worked her way through, give or take, 100 dicks during her first year at uni. That's some appetite. Find out more in her interview.)
MODEL: Carly Rae
GENRE: Breath Play, Cum In Mouth and Swallowing, Deep-Throat, Face-Fucking, Face-Slapping, Fuck Scene, Physical Domination

INFO:
======
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 45 min 28 s
Size: 785 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD
mrfoxx711 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04047 секунды с 9 запросами