RedHulk

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

RedHulk Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Sexy penniless student

Sexy penniless student

::: Info :::
Actress:
Keywords: Anal, Blondes, Blowjobs, Round Butts, Cum Shot, Fetish, Hand jobs, Hardcore, Stockings, Reality, Masturbation, Toys, Upskirt, Young old, Creampie, Dildo
Description:
Sometimes I have to admit, "There is a God". A few weeks ago I got a letter from a girl wanting to do a £500 challenge. She said she was a penniless student. Knowing students of to-day all her money was probably squandered in the Uni bar, unlike in my day, where we used our hard earned cash buying teddy bears and scarves and appearing on "University Challenge".

Anway she suggested meeting at a location nearby. I was quite doubtful, but thought it worth a try. Well what a complete babe! To be honest I thought it was a wheeze from one of the local nut-balls, but no, it was a real, living, breathing, gorgeous babe waiting for me.

Well, I bundled her into the "Mighty Midget" and whisked her back to my lair, where Lara dressed her up in a " Sexy Dorothy From The Wizard of Oz" outfit and my eyes nearly popped out of my head when she made her entrance. Well I couldn't wait to slip my sweaty paw into her cute little knickers, so I did, and she was moist to the touch. Well there's nothing like a tall, slim blonde in high heels, bent over in front of you, with a dress just skinning her cute butt. I just had to stuff my dick into her. Well we worked our way through a load of different positions, after all, I wanted to get my moneys worth and ended with a wonderful bum-fun session, that'll make your eyes water.

File name: Sexy penniless student
File size: 1.89 GiB
Extension: MPEG-4
Duration: 33 min 8 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280

Download:
Sexy penniless student
RedHulk is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03583 секунды с 9 запросами