Default Roxee: A Canadian With Moxie

Roxee: A Canadian With Moxie

Model: Roxee Robinson
Genre: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Masturbation, Redhead, Solo, Toy, XLGirls
Format: Jpg
Resolution: 3000x2000
Gallery: 54
Size: 54 Mb

Having Roxee Robinson back at XL Girls is always a great pleasure. The camera loves her. She has a welcoming personality on-video as well as huge, juicy tits and a big, round butt. She's nice and thick all over and super-approachable. Like it's said: more to love. XLGirls: Roxee, do you like bras that hook in the back or in the front? Roxee: I do not believe a bra that hooks in the front would be able to contain these jugs of mine. I stick to bras that hook at the back. XLGirls: What's the most satisfying sex toy you've ever used? Roxee: Surprisingly, my Hitachi Body Wand. I can cum again and again and again. I'm practicing to squirt as well and that toy makes me feel so close to squirting. XLGirls: What are the top three things your fans ask you to do? Roxee: To show off my ass more. To do a scene with another girl. More messy, big tit bouncing. XLGirls: How do other, less boob-fortunate women, react to you? Roxee: They usually look at me with anger! Some look at me like I am a goddess. XLGirls: Goddess? As well they should. Be seeing ya, Roxee.

Download photos:
https://k2s.cc/file/353cb5c4b42c4 - 54 Mb
NaIvEMaLe is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04582 секунды с 9 запросами