View Single Post
Old 09-22-2021, 04:51 AM   #33898
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default - Fart T0rture For Housemate

- Fart T0rture For Housemate

Description:
Doctors have me on a special diet for my stomach for a while and I can only eat certain foods. I come into the kitchen to find Violet looking through the fridge and scoot past her to get my salad but its gone She confesses to eating it and I am livid. I give her a place to stay and she thanks me by eating my food without permission? I will show her I push her to her knees and put my ass right in her face and let some rancid farts rip. Her eyes start watering and I cant tell if its tears or if she is crying nor do I care This is what happens when I cant eat my special food I get gas something awful and now she will take it all as punishment or I will kick her out of my house ASAP
Model:
VeronicaSteam
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : FartTortureforHousemate-Copy.mp4
File Size : 232.33 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:05:51
Video : AVC, 5 378 kb/s, 29.970 FPS
Audio : AAC, 156 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: