View Single Post
Old 09-22-2021, 05:29 AM   #33902
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default - Gaping Shit Fuck and Speculum Play

- Gaping Shit Fuck and Speculum Play

Description:
My longest video Starting with a sexy flirt and strip, teasing with my pussy, giving close ups of my ass. Im ready for a kinky, anal dildo fucking, and butt plug stretch in my shitty, naughty asshole. I make my asshole wet with my spit and pussy juice before the insertion of a small dildo After a few good pumps, shit starts getting stuck to the toy. As I use bigger and bigger toys to gape my ass, more shit comes sliding out, I let the shit stick to the toy and push it back inside me and smear it around my filthy rim. I gape and prolapse my hole until my dirty rosebud is sticking out and I piss down my ass. The hot piss turns me on and helps me smear more
After a good shit fuck to my dirty asshole, and plenty of poop left on the blanket to play with, I start to spread my hole with my fingers, and then with a speculum. As I play with my gape, I start to fart and a little more poop drops out. The speculum opens me wide and I let you see inside as I continue to tease and play with my shit I take some poop from the pile and shove it back inside the opening, back up into my asshole, so I can shit it back out again Rubbing, smearing, gaping, spreading, and extreme close ups in this sexy, kinky shit play video
Model:
LindzyPoopgirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Gaping-Shit-Fuck-and-Speculum-Play.wmv
File Size : 1827.61 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:31:47
Video : WMV2, 3 983 kb/s
Audio : WMA, 1 411 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: