All my threads

RedHulk Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Breeder Seed

Breeder Seed

::: Info :::
Actress:
Keywords:
Description:
It was like an early holiday present when Billy called up to see if I'd like him to do another episode. As popular as the perfect cock and mammoth sized load of jizz in Billy's first episode, I couldn't wait to get him back in front of the lens! You can tell already from the pictures, the way the dark ink wraps around those pumped biceps and the steel shines as it pierces those pink nips looks hotter then ever! It was like a stocking stuffer when he opened those jeans and I saw he had let a perfect landing field of dark blonde pubes grow in since the last time. When you are hung as big as Billy is, you don't need to shave the hair off to make it look bigger. Those eight inches, thick, veiny, throbbing and topped with that pulsating head were on overdrive as he took his fingertip to the slit, drawing off a strand of precum long enough to jump rope with.He plopped a pillow underneath him, moving that perfect ass high in the air, and he humped away furiously before jumping on top of the dresser and showering down on me one of his world famous, super colossal monsoons of sperm! When grabbed the wreath off the wall as the last drops of eggnog still leaked right from the tap and looked right into the camera to say “Christmas is coming,” I have a feeling you will be cumming too! Cheers!

File name: Breeder Seed
File size: 49.3 MiB
Extension: MPEG-4
Duration: 5 min 18 s
Resolution: 540 x 720

Download:
Breeder Seed
RedHulk is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04787 секунды с 9 запросами