View Single Post
Old 09-23-2021, 02:24 AM   #33903
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default - Huge Poop on Chairs

- Huge Poop on Chairs

Description:
This one is just for fun Holding in alllll my meals and making my belly grow very big until I am desperate My belly becomes so big and bloated, and my butt hole is about to explode with turds
I strip and describe everything that I have been eating, and how bad I need to go, and how excited I am for you to watch me This time, I want to try something different. In my very dirty kitchen, where I have spent the past 3 days cooking and binging on delicious food, I take two of my dinning room chairs and use them to prop me up so I can squat in the air Once leg on each chair, spreading my pussy and ass cheeks apart, while my huge turd is begging to come out of me I let myself groundhog the log a few times, teasing you, and then release the HUGE POOP PLOP right on the kitchen floor
I finish by giving extreme close ups and describing all the food and chunks of corn and beans and vegetables in my massive pieces of shit.
Model:
LindzyPoopgirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Huge-Poop-on-Chairs.mp4
File Size : 320.04 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:08:50
Video : AVC, 4 857 kb/s, 18.474 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: