View Single Post
Old 09-23-2021, 04:13 AM   #33907
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default - Just Shitting: Episode 4

- Just Shitting: Episode 4

Description:
THIS IS ONE OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY, HIGHEST DEFINITION, BEST LIT POOPING AND PEEING VIDEOS OUT THERE
Hi poop lovers I think Im getting better and better at this filming myself pooping and peeing malarkey. Today I managed to get some seriously close up well lit shots of everything as it happened. And let me tell you, it wasnt easy I woke up dying to go for a pee and poo, but managed to drag myself to the kitchen to make myself a coffee, skipping around trying not to lose control of everything as the milk was frothing up. I got back upstairs and barely managed to switch on the camera and sit on my toilet seat before everything just came rushing out How do you know I was really that desperate? Notice how the poop came out first, despite the fact that the pee was huge and never ending when it did come out too. For the poop to come out first when the bladder is that full, thats desperation.
Anyway, Ive got a light pointing at my bits, and the camera zoomed in so you can see everything in the slightest detail. You can even see how turned on I am getting from finally releasing such a huge poop and pee, as my pussy gets creamier and creamier, and my juices start dripping down onto my poop. Watch me squeeze out the last little bit of poop with my super strong asshole, before I turn the camera downwards and again give you a super macro view of my huge poop. If you look carefully, you can even see where my pussy juices have dripped all over it, leaving nice little creamy white blobs on it. Yum
Wouldnt you love to eat this beautiful shit?
If you liked this video, please leave a review
Model:
MistressEvilyne
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : just-shitting-41.mp4
File Size : 420.28 MB
Resolution : 1440x1080 @ 1920x1080
Duration : 00:09:46
Video : AVC, 5 856 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 157 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream