GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default The Hogtie That Resulted From Being a Cock Tease

The Hogtie That Resulted From Being a Cock Tease

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
File Size: 112 MiB
Runtime: 17 min 31 s

Tags: ball gagged, crotch roped, Drooling, elbow tied, Hair Tied, High Heels, hogtied, topless
Cast: Asiana Starr
Description: After being tied up for a live show we did inside the members area, we continued on to our routine. went straight into the office to upload the content into the computer for future editing.  Still stimulated from the hour long bondage, I was all over Martin as usual while he was on the other computer.  He went into the playroom and came back with some rope and a ball gag.  What you don't see in the video is the on-screen tying.  My elbows, the ball gag going into my mouth, the crotch rope getting tightened inside my pussy, getting onto my stomach on top of the coffee table, my arms and legs being pulled together, and finally my head being yanked back to my elbows.  What you see, is 17 minutes of a 30-minute hogtie.  Once I was bound and gagged, Martin pulls my dress down so my tits are out and I lay there in silence. taking it all in.  The position was so good that Martin grabbed the GoPro and started recording after he seen how serious my reaction was.  Golden.

The Hogtie That Resulted From Being a Cock Tease
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11813 секунды с 9 запросами