AntaReS

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

AntaReS Непонятно, что и думать...
Default 18eighteen August 2005

18eighteen August 2005

Name of actress: Sheila
Tags: Brunette, Latina, Solo, Teen

So, did your boss start hitting on you right away? "Almost right away. I got this summer job in a music store about a month ago, right after school let out. The guy who owns it-he's my boss-interviewed me, and I could tell right away that he liked me 'cause he hired me without asking me hardly any questions! I liked him, too. I mean, he is way handsome, even though he's gotta be, like, 25 or 30 years older than me. Anyway, he does the schedule, and the first week I worked he gave me all closing shifts. And I found out real soon why he did!" So, why did your boss give you all closing shifts? "'Cause he wanted to be alone with me, that's why. The first night after we closed, he asked me if I wanted to go have pizza. I said sure, but I hadda be home by midnight. He said that was cool, and that he just wanted to get to know me better." What exactly did your boss mean by getting to know you better? "Well, at first I thought he meant my mind, but that's not at all what he wanted. He wanted to know my body! When he dropped me off back at my car after we had pizza, he put his hand on my leg, but that was all. Then, after closing the next night I worked, he gave me a kiss on the cheek before I went home. And then the third night I worked, he kissed me on the lips. So far, that's all we've done-just kissed-but now I'm hoping that he's gonna wanna do more. Hey, I never thought I'd be into messing around with a guy who's old enough to be my dad, but now I really am!"

GENERAL INFO:
Name: 18eighteen August 2005
Format: JPG
Resolution: 1200x800
Photos: 60
Size: 17 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
AntaReS is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09280 секунды с 9 запросами