View Single Post
Old 09-28-2021, 10:40 PM   #643
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Johny Castle Jerks Off

Studio: CockyBoys.com

Johny Castle is a dream 'cum' true! I know some of you might remember him from a few years back but this scene is pure classics! If there were a ranking of the Top 100 Best Solo Scenes Ever - this one will be topping the chart in one of the top 5 spots for sure! Johny is the type of guy that no matter how different he might be from your type - you just can't deny that he is one of the most handsome men to have ever walked on the face of Earth. His physique is impecable. His face is the face of a greek god. His dick is the kind of dick that makes most straight guys turn gay. There is not a single flaw about Johny. And any scene with him in it is timeless. To all my cock-lovers and muscle-god-worshipers out there, this one's for you! Woo-hoo! Johny! Johny! Johny.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:33
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1963kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 249.5 MB

Download Johny Castle Jerks Off

Mick Roberts

Studio: You Love Jack

Mick calls himself a top but admits that he likes to get fucked from time to time. He says it depends on the guy, As long as hes bigger than me, Ill consider it! The video starts with a close-up of this young studs beautiful face as he works his cock through his jeans. The camera work is spectacular as he shows off every bit of his 9.5 inch monster before sliding two fingers inside his ass and depositing a load of delicious cum all over his belly!

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:15
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 2824kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 301.9 MB

Download Mick Roberts
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08688 секунды с 9 запросами