View Single Post
Old 09-29-2021, 02:42 AM   #306
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Fletcher & Baker Fool Around

Cast: Fletcher, Baker, Bailey
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Big Dicks, Bisex, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Cunnilingus, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Piercing, Threesome, Vaginal.

Baker, in the long CF tradition of our veterans showing newbies the ropes, is here to help Fletcher realize his full potential. Being the generous soul that he is, Baker's going to share not only our hot co-ed with Fletcher, but will offer up his own hot jock ass for Fletcher's pleasure!
Fletcher is eager to prove himself and to show off for Baker, so these two studs take turns demonstrating how well they can fuck with her, before Fletcher slides into Baker and plows him.
Baker evidently likes being a mentor, as he completely covers himself in cum while Fletcher is fucking him! Both of our guys end this scene sticky and satisfied, which is just how we like it!

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3872kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 569.7 MB

Download Fletcher & Baker Fool Around

Be Bi Me

Release Year: 2003
Studio: Blue Pictures
Cast: Ken, Pierre, Sabrina ...
Genres: Threesome, Oral, Vaginal, Anal Sex, Interracial, Strapon, Double Penetration, Bid Dicks, Latin, Facial Cumshots

With this much hardcore cumming action, you'll want to be by these hot bi-couples sides too! They're all about fucking, sucking, and cumming all over! This is one ball draining that'll leave you wanting more bi-tastic fun!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:21:27
Video: 720x528, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Be Bi Me
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12088 секунды с 9 запросами