luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Primo de Passagem - Biel Lima & Arthur Ferri

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bareback
Video language: English

Biel Lima has had a very hot intense relationship with his cousin Arthur Ferri since he was a teenager. The two meet and the desire between them intensifies. Biel spends a season at Arthur's house that welcomes him with great pleasure. While Biel finishes bathing, Arthur stays in the room on the bed waiting for him. After his cousin gets out of the bath, Arthur decides to go take a shower too. While Arthur is in the bathroom, Biel watches him through the door lock and marvels at his cousin's delicious cock. Biel masturbates while watching the scene of his cousin under the shower, rubbing the soap over his body and his hand passing over his delicious cock. Biel masturbates and gets very excited when he watches his cousin Arthur who, when he gets out of the bath, plays the proposal of the two to remember the old days of making out in adolescence. Biel loves the proposal and starts to suck his cousin's cock with ease. Arthur sits on the bed and lets his cousin suck him very horny. Rolling his eyes in pleasure Biel makes Arthur delirious with his hot and delicious mouth sucking his cock all over. Arthur puts his cousin on all fours and puts his cock inside her delicious and hot ass. Biel loves the feeling of giving again to his hung cousin and giving his greedy ass with great desire.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2448kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 425.1 MB

Download Primo de Passagem - Biel Lima & Arthur Ferri

SweetAndRaw Alan William, Bruno and Gabriel

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SweetAndRaw
Cast: Alan William, Bruno and Gabriel
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Brazilian, Facial, Fingering, Flip-Flop, Kissing, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Piercing

Alan William, Bruno and Gabriel are roommates. The three know what it's like to be so incredibly horny they just have to get some raw cock, no matter what the configuration.

Duration: 18:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 294.4 MB

Download SweetAndRaw Alan William, Bruno and Gabriel

Gannon, Niko

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Gannon, Niko
Genres: Amateur, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Flip-Flop, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos.

We've got a really hot scene for you today, where Gannon goes head-to-head in a sizzling flip-flop scene with Niko!
Niko is already excited from the get-go, and I joke with him about how ready-to-go he is as we start filming. The guys are planted on the couch together, both clad in white T-shirts. Niko's sporting a pair of blue shorts, while Gannon's in snug blue jeans
I tell Niko how it looks like he's excited about working with Gannon, and Niko exclaims, "Oh yeah!" I then tell a quick story about how earlier, before we got the camera rolling, Niko told me, "Dink, look at this," and he was fucking hard already! And then Niko took Gannon to the bedroom -- and I don't know what they were doing back there. "Some behind the scenes action," Niko suggests. "Were you that boy?" I ask Niko. The guys just smile. "Was he you?" I ask Gannon, quickly adding, "It's hard to the willing, huh?" "Exactly," Gannon says, laughing.
Clearly, we got us a pair of live ones today, and I knew there were going to be some serious sparks between these two.
I tell Niko to bring Gannon into the fold like only he can, and then I step away for a few minutes to let them get going.
About a half-second later, they're already kissing and making out. See, I knew this was going to work just fine. lol.

Duration: 29:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1741kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 404.0 MB

Download Gannon, Niko

Soaking Wet (Diego Reyes, Miguel Angel)

Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Rimming, Uncut, Uniform.

Miguel Angel is successful and handsome but with a few flaws - he is arrogant and a despot. While working on the broken pool, Miguel is unhappy with Diego Reyes and his work and calls him incompetent. Tired of the verbal abuse, Diego pushes suited Miguel into the pool.
Wet and upset, Miguel Angel demands to be compensated. And, 1 months' free labor won't due. Diego pulls out his cock and offers it instead.
Inside Diego takes his frustration out some more. including ripping Miguel's expensive trousers and giving him the rough, aggressive fuck and facial he deserves. It's Blue-collar vs White-collar!

Duration: 19:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4849kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 736.5 MB

Download Soaking Wet (Diego Reyes, Miguel Angel)

Thor Buckner breeds Tiger Pounce in the Sling Part 3

半夜2点装进去
用胶布把嘴眼死死封住
他说完全封嘴挣不开

Duration: 10:40
Video: 1280x720, HEVC, 1436kbps
Audio: 72kbps

File size: 118.4 MB

Download Thor Buckner breeds Tiger Pounce in the Sling Part 3
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10693 секунды с 9 запросами