luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Bareback latinos

Release Year: 2013
Studio: EricVideos
Cast: Karim, unknown
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshot, Cum Eating/Swapping, Facial, Flip-Flop, Hairy Legs, Kissing, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos.

Karim cruises a hottie at the subway station and take him home to fuck. He plows him then takes a hard pounding too to finally take a huge cum load in his mouth after filling up his ass

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)

File size: 364.5 MB

Download Bareback latinos

Mason & Micah RAW

Release Year: 2012
Studio: ChaosMen
Genres: Studs, Muscules, Duet, Flip-Flop, Oral, Anal, Cumshots

This was a shoot that almost didn't happen, and kind of made it so there is a number videos featuring of Micah or Ma close together. These two were scheduled toe in and do a shoot. Micah had been lifting and putting on some major muscle mass. A couple days before the shoot he called me and said he was really happy about his body and wanted to take some updated photos and would that be cool? Of course it would be. Well the next day, which was the day before the shoot, his arm gave out while doing some barbell flies and one of the weights came crashing down on his face. He sent me a picture with his nose broken and a black-eye about to blossom. Irony is he is a peral trainer and should have had a spot, but he honestly was doing a lot of weight. He was mad at himself, and sorry to have to re-schedule. Ma took it in stride, and I figured the following month I would have them out, and they could both do other gigs while out. Micah got his nose re-set and struggled to get his arm back in working order. By the time he showed up for this shoot he was healed, but had lost most of his muscle gain, and was not eager to take those updated photos. However he was eager to have some fun. He had worked with Solomon only a couple days before, and Solomon's S&M needs kind of threw him. He was pleased to be working with Ma and though Micah still identifies as straight, when he connects with a guy, he gets turned on, and enjoys getting fucked by the dude. Anyway, I just thought for the summary on this video I would give you the back story on him. I might post the pic of him all banged up on my blog, but we will see. It could be perceived as "DUI Accident" snapshot. Enjoy these two guys who really are having fun trying to please the other guy!

Duration: 23:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2165kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 385.2 MB

Download Mason & Micah RAW

BiLatinMen - Shook & Gregorio

First-timers to the site Shook and Gregorio start out the scene with Gregorio playing footsie. Gregorio then services Shook, and Shook rims Gregorio and fucks him afterwards.

Duration: 20:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 742.2 MB

Download BiLatinMen - Shook & Gregorio

Oliver Star, Michael Del Ray And Kristofer Weston

Studio: Familydick

When Michael DelRay catches his stepdad Kristofer Weston kissing his younger step Oliver Star passionately, he gets green with envy. To assure the jealous boy that he loves them both equally, the old man holds a competition at Family Dick to see who can please his cock the best. Michael and his pop spitroast little Olivers sweet hole before filling it up with warm cum!

Duration: 36:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Oliver Star, Michael Del Ray And Kristofer Weston

Barron Plows Graham

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bareback
Video language: English

Barron makes sure newcomer Graham gets the royal treatment here, working the eager freshman over with his big dick and driving both of them wild in the process! As we all know, Barron is always ready and eager to fuck, and ready to back all that up with his stellar sex skills. Graham showed up at CF ready and eager to get fucked, and looking forward to having himself some fun. All that combines for a perfect pairing here, and the sex is heavy and intense from the get go. Barron gets Graham bent every which way as he drills him, and Graham took it all like a champ! Indeed, Graham pretty much worshipped Barron throughout the action here - while we all love some hard and heavy fucking, the eagerness and skill with which Graham sucked Barron's cock at different points in the action left no doubt these two were in to one another and the sex they were having! Also leaving no doubt? The massive loads these two fire off at the end of it!

Duration: 23:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5823kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Barron Plows Graham
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09714 секунды с 9 запросами