View Single Post
Old 09-29-2021, 07:33 AM   #2324
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Grooming With Master Legrande

Studio: Boy For Sale

Eli was like many twinks Id seen before. Preoccupied with looks, youth, vanity, and status. Not necessarily wealth or power, but wanting to be wanted. He did everything he could think of to be desired by men like me. Tattooing his body, piercing his flesh, marking himself to look as he thought we wanted him to look.
But boys like Eli dont understand. its not the clothes or trinkets that make them desirable. It goes so much deeper than that.
When Eli came to me, I could see that he wanted to be free from that game. He wanted to be stripped bare and cleansed of his vapid, skin-deep obsessions. He wanted to be wanted, yes, but it was more than that. He wanted to be possessed.
I brought him back to be checked out. He was handsome and lean, albeit a little unsure of himself. Even with designer jeans and a slim-fitting polo, he was looking to me for a sign of approval. He wanted to be taken, but didnt know what that would entail. But from the look in his soulful eyes, I could tell he trusted me. Which is all I needed.
I stripped him of his clothes, his protection, his facade. I removed the piercings he had in his ears and tongue, remaking him as I wanted. Clean, classic, ready to be sold.
His body was so smooth. My hands slid over him, playing with his nipples, watching him react as he released control of his body to me. I could tell it excited him, but also scared him. As I felt his bare buttocks, played with his balls and felt his tight, hungry hole, I could see his true nature. The boy. The submissive. The slave.
It didnt take long for him to transform to what I needed him to be. A gentle touch of his penis, a few well-timed spanks, and a firm grasp on his neck, and he was practically begging me for more. He didnt say a word, but the way he breathed was like a language to itself.
As I stroked his shaft, I could hear him getting closer and closer to cumming. It wouldnt take long before he poured his cum out for me, but I wasnt done testing him out. After all, he wasnt there to be pleasured. He was there to be appraised.
Lubing up his hole, I saw the look in his eyes that revealed more than any interview ever could. He wanted to be opened, to be fucked, to be filled, and to be claimed. Of course, I was tempted. But he wasnt mine. ...Not yet.

Format: mp4
Duration: 30:39
Video: 968x544, HEVC

File size: 317.4 MB

Download Grooming With Master Legrande

CollegeDudes Marco Santana Plows Sam Northman 720p

Marco may be shy and quiet but he definitely isn't shy about taking Sam's cock in his mouth! Marco goes down on Sam, working his cock until it's nice and hard, pulling it in and out of his wet mouth and deepthroating it like a pro. Marco stands up and lets Sam have a turn at his own cock, and Sam doesn't turn down that offer! He covers Marco's cock with his mouth, pleasuring him while he gently jerks his own hard dick. Once Marco's ready for more, though, he lets Sam know by pulling away and lubing up, getting his cock ready for Sam's ass. Sam leans over the bed and Marco goes inside, sliding his throbbing member into Sam's ass and pumping him full, going nice and slow so Sam can feel every movement. The two of them climb onto the bed and fuck side by side, making out as Marco pounds Sam hard. But these two like to mix it up, and soon Sam is on top of Marco, riding him as he moans in ecstasy. As Marco fucks him, Sam jerks himself off, shooting his load all over himself and Marco's balls. Marco pulls out and Sam lies down on the bed, getting his mouth ready for Marco's hot cum. Marco yanks his cock and busts a nut all over Sam's compliant face. What a hot fuck!

Duration: 23:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2465kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 454.3 MB

Download CollegeDudes Marco Santana Plows Sam Northman 720p

OnlyFans - Sammy and Jake

This is what happens when you work overtime with a colleague who has a crush on you...

Video: 1280x720

Total size: 776.3 MB in 13 files.

Download OnlyFans - Sammy and Jake

HotBoys Pegacao no Parque - Luis Leite & Ricardo Baiano

Luís Leite é um menino sedento de rola, está sempre a procura das maiores pirocas pra sentar. A sede de rola foi tanta que ele foi até o parque da sua cidade a procura de uma piroca grande e grossa para esquentar seu cuzinho safado. Procurou por todo o parque até que achou Ricardo, um cafuçu gostoso e pirocudo que adora socar fundo no cú de um novinho safado.
Foi o match perfeito e no local mais inesperado, um parque super deserto e com muita mata pra tampar esses dois que foderam muito! Ah que delícia, até porque escondidinho é mais gostoso e uma foda no sigilo em um parque deserto do Rio de Janeiro é sensacional! Venha gozar nessa cena, onde a putaria rolou entre dois desconhecidos cheios de tesão pra dar!

Duration: 19:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7893kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download HotBoys Pegacao no Parque - Luis Leite & Ricardo Baiano

Jack & Kristopher (Serviced)

Release Year: 2013
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Jack & Kristopher
Genres: Oral, Rimming, 69, Muscle, Tattoos, Facial Cumshot, Serviced

Both these guys are pretty experienced so I just let them do what they wanted. They did all their talking on their own, and there is something to be said about experience. These two really go after it with genuine energy and chemistry!Highlights are watching Jack eat Kristopher's hole. Kristopher is always so anally responsive! Kristopher still astounds me at his expressive cock-sucking skills.Kristopher also delivers a mighty fine load to Jack's face, while Jack popped his nut a few seconds later!Magic!

Duration: 22:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2179kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 376.1 MB

Download Jack & Kristopher (Serviced)
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10721 секунды с 9 запросами