Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Perfect Handjob From Klixen

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Klixen
Genres: Handjob,Cock Tease
Video language: English

You called your family doctor, because of your furuncle on your leg... you dont know that i am by proxy... hmm, this little point is ridiculous, this will disappear from alone, i think... so i take this opportunity for an unbearable cockhead workout... i will start with one finger to make it sensitive... switch to an harder two-finger grip... and finally i will wear it down with my palm... sounds cruel? well, it is...after this extra-long, orgasm-denying cock-head-therapy, ittime to come... hmmm, what about three times, what do you think?... too much?... perhaps the first time only with the touch of my fingertip?... im sure, you will have enough power to come a second time very easily... watch it very close... and the third time?... ok, honey... probably you must be very brave... i will make it hard, kinky and merciless... and my endurance is better than yours... sorry, no way out...

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2708kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 779.4 MB

Download Perfect Handjob From Klixen

Double Ruined

Cast: Klixen
Video language: English

You better listen to me... I will give you a long lesson on how to keep your rigid cock on the very edge of ejaculation... extend your male sensual pleasure... make you want to cum... make you feel like you are about to cum... but you must not cum until I tell you... I will stroke your cock up and down following all your protruding veins very lightly... cause your testicles and prostate to produce a lot of warm fluid... so much you think it will spurt wildly at any moment... but you must wait for my command... I will caress your cock tip around its most sensitive edge making your precum flow out your tip in a long shiny river down your shaft... your internal semen will mix with your precum making it a glistening river of cloudy white, warm sex sauce flowing like hot lava... but you MUST hold back and not ejaculate... even as your head spins, your legs tense tightly and your knees shake, you better not spurt... if you do, I will suddenly stop... your orgasm will be ruined and you squirt weakly... slinging your sperm all over without orgasmic satisfaction... and I will jerk you off again right until you want to blast off again... but will frustrate you with another ruined orgasm...

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4490kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Double Ruined
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08140 секунды с 9 запросами