RedHulk

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

RedHulk Непонятно, что и думать...
Default The Good Wife

The Good Wife

::: Info :::
Actress:
Keywords: Blowjobs, Hardcore, Stockings, Milf, Panties, Masturbation, Solo Action
Description:
This week while Jim is getting ready I decided to turn the camcorder on early and show all the people who write in to me how to put stockings on. I explain the type of heel on a stocking and how to get the seams going straight up the middle of your calf and thigh. After that I was a little too horny and decided to keep on playing with myself and wait for Jim to come along and see what I was doing. I knew that he'd want to join in straight away, in fact I was hoping he would do so as I was desperate for cock! I thought it had turned into a bit of a JimSlip casting video and I can see why the girls get so excited as it's quite awkward fucking Jim while he's tethered to his camcorder and still has his trousers on. There's only so much teasing I can take so after I had made my self cum I decided to get changed for the next instalment and made Jimbo put the camcorder on the tripod so we could both be 'hands free'!

File name: The Good Wife
File size: 1.26 GiB
Extension: MPEG-4
Duration: 22 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280

Download:
The Good Wife
RedHulk is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08163 секунды с 9 запросами