WildHare87 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Tessa Orlov: Losing Her Anal Cherry

Tessa Orlov: Losing Her Anal Cherry

Info:
Name: Tessa Orlov: Losing Her Anal Cherry
Photos: 125
Resolution: 3000x2000
Format: JPG

Description: Young and tender Tessa Orlov is stretching a tight pink dress with her generous breasts and hips. Our photographer asks if she is ready for her big day. Tessa replies that she is. The "big day" is the breaking of Tessa's anal-cherry. Radek has the honors of taking her ass. Tessa turns around, pulls down her panties and spreads her cheeks to show the butt plug inside her ass. She's prepared for Radek's dick to go deep inside her ass. "I was a webcam model and a man I know advised me to contact you. I thought it was a joke at first," Tessa said. "I love being a model for XL Girls. I worked as an ice cream saleswoman and all the men bought from me because I have big breasts. "I love oral sex, both cunnilingus and blow jobs. You can see in my videos. I love when a man caresses my nipples. My favorite positions are doggie and being on top. I love those positions. Radek's cock was nice and hard. It felt so good in my mouth, my pussy, my ass. He loved putting it between my breasts. I rubbed my clitoris when he was inside my ass. That made me cum so much. "I love sex with girls too. I'm bisexual. It's something else entirely. They have soft skin, sweet voices and soft lips. It's hard to find a girl who suits me so I rarely do it."
Tags: Anal, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Pussy-Eating, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, Toy, XLGirls, XXX
Model(s): Tessa Orlov

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD Tessa Orlov: Losing Her Anal Cherry
WildHare87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07530 секунды с 9 запросами